Has anyone bought from Moviefigures.co.uk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMajor

Super Freak
Reaction score
They still have the SSC Batman for £165. I'm thinking of buying it, but I wanted to know what experiences members here had with them.

Hi yes they are great to deal with . Liam is the guy there and is also on here frequently posting.... My figure was sent for next day delivery. He also ha sa youtube channel doing reviews or bits and recent stuff.... All good mate.

Thanks for the response. I think that I will give them a try. I noticed on their site that they offer free delivery, which is always a plus. :)

Hiya

Thanks for looking at us.

Yes, we're on this forum from time to time. Thanks for the kind words Gypsycatcha! We also advertise on the site. You'll see our banner on the sideshowcollectors home page: If it's not on the left, just refresh your page a couple of times as the ads rotate. We are fairly new to the forum, but the company as a whole has been around 2 years. We tend to focus on Sideshow, Hot Toys, Kotobukiya and Weta products. We also shift a lot of Hasbro lightsabers, but these have sold out at the moment!

If you want some reviews check:
Our Ebay Feedback Currently top rated power seller with 1263 5 star feedback
Our Trustpilot Reviews 69 5 star reviews (moved to this company recently from Review Centre when they lost links to Google Shopping)
Our Review Centre Reviews 114 5 star reviews

If you want any advice, you can always email us at [email protected] or on this forum.

Re the Sideshow Batman figure. It's a nice piece. But the arm gauntlets have a habit of denting the cape. I'd suggest asking us to inspect prior to shipping to check yours is OK. We could rotate if you don't want us to inspect, but of course that's hassle for you and us.

We also have the Superman version in stock too. If you want both, let me know and I'll be able to save you a bit of cost for sending the two together.

If you go ahead and order, send me a mail. I have a little Batman bonus item that I'll throw in for you. Nothing expensive but one a Batman fan will like :)

Cheers

Liam

Back