EU SS Jedi/Sith Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Jedi/Sith EU figures would you like to see?

• Exar Kun

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Dark Luke

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Darth Revan

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Darth Malak

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Ulic Qel-droma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nomi Sunrider

• Vodo-Sioks-Baas

• Quinlan voss

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Darth Bane

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Seth Gecko

Super Freak
Reaction score
The only thing that could really pull me into buying SS SW figs Again would be EU figs since nobody is makin em and SS seems to have already gone down that path with ventress.(which i have on order and await more cool EU)

Out of these which would you prefer?

Last edited:
I voted for Vos, but I just finished the novel and Bane would be cool too.

I read the bane novel to very good.But i had to go dark luke i think that would be incredible,I'd love to pose him next to a regular luke.

I am 100% with you Seth. I am a Star Wars fan, but not so much with the "regular" universe...I actually like the Expanded Universe much more than the Original Trilogy and Prequels. I am very excited that Hasbro is finally putting out some more EU figures.

But anyways, if Sideshow made some more "old school" EU characters like Exar Kun, I believe that would be my first Sideshow Star Wars figure.

I don't care for "Snow Bunny" Padme...I am still surprised she won over characters like Mara Jade and Kir Kanos. I don't care much for Asajj Ventress either.

I'm voting for Exar Kun, but on my personal list of "want-to-sees" I'd also want Ulic Qel-Droma (both "Good" and "Sith Apprentice" versions), Dash Rendar, and Dark Empire Luke Skywalker.

The more i think about it the more i want one!

luke63rg.th.png

Luke101.jpg

darkluke3.jpg

lukeskywalkerweb.jpg

dark_luke.jpg

darkj.jpg

72_2.JPG

swhde12_sm.gif

Seth Gecko said:
The only thing that could really pull me into buying SS SW figs Again would be EU figs since nobody is makin em and SS seems to have already gone down that path with ventress.

Out of these which would you prefer?
Just wondering why do you spend so much time on a Sideshow bases site if you don't want there product? That just doesn't make sense to me.

I'd buy dark Jedi Luke. He'd need the Clone Palpatine to go with though.

Why no choice for Mara Jade???????????

I go with Mara Jade too. As for Dark Luke, that's one concept that I can never reconcile with the canon o the Saga. Luke made his choice in the Death Star and made his stand for good. From that point on, Luke had defeated the temptation of the Dark Side. Having him go bad negates the whole impact of that DSII confrontation, and misses the entire point of Luke's integrity, which is the most important element of his character--and the one that saved Anakin. I like a lot of stuff from the EU--but that's one thing which will never be a part of the saga for me.

Of course if you like it, I'm not one to tell you what to think.
:cool:

mfoga said:
Just wondering why do you spend so much time on a Sideshow bases site if you don't want there product? That just doesn't make sense to me.

Cause they import medicom figures and it's a place to discuss.(as well as HT and others)Plus i have a Robert englund figure that i own and ventress on order.(do i need to like them all?)It would make more sense to you if you didn't assume what you perceive to be the truth rather than what actually is.

Last edited:
Xander said:
I'd buy dark Jedi Luke. He'd need the Clone Palpatine to go with though.

Why no choice for Mara Jade???????????

Thats what other is for could only choose 10 and i decided to leave her out.

Even though I love the Star Wars EU, I'm afraid I don't see any other EU characters cool enough to be made, from a visual point of view that is. Snow bunny Padme and Asajj were distinguished enough to be made, but the other characters... For now, I had enough EU characters; I'd much rather have SSC put their energy into making a rock hard Chewbacca, General Ackbar, a Bespin Lando, Grand Muff Tarkin, Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers and Sandtroopers. Sideshow can deal with the EU characters after that!

There are a lot on that poll that I'd want. Since I already got my most wanted, Asajj, I have to go with Malak. He's got such a great design, not to mention he's a Sith. Vos is right up there as well.

I'd like to see a Darth Bane. And a Darth Revan as well as a Darth Nihilus.
Those should be cool to have. :monkey1

But as for now, I would like to see some Imperials (Stormys, Scouts, Snowtrooper, Officers) rather than those EU figures. :monkey2

Captain Aldeggon said:
I go with Mara Jade too. As for Dark Luke, that's one concept that I can never reconcile with the canon o the Saga. Luke made his choice in the Death Star and made his stand for good. From that point on, Luke had defeated the temptation of the Dark Side. Having him go bad negates the whole impact of that DSII confrontation, and misses the entire point of Luke's integrity, which is the most important element of his character--and the one that saved Anakin. I like a lot of stuff from the EU--but that's one thing which will never be a part of the saga for me.

Of course if you like it, I'm not one to tell you what to think.
:cool:

He never really did "go to the dark side", but when the Clone Emperor appeared, Luke felt he could do what Ulic Qel-Droma could do and "beat it from the inside". Unfortunately as he hung around the Emperor it seemed to "corrupt" him a little even though he didn't really know how much until the end of Dark Empire.

It was more of a strategy and plan for him than it was him actually turning evil. He may have touched the dark side, maybe went to about the 30 yard line with it...but he never made a full-blown touchdown into it. ;) If you haven't, read Dark Empire. It's easily one of the best EU comic series and you'll see why a lot of fans want the Luke design from that. He looks awesome with longer hair and a sleek black outfit and robes.

Back