CWs The Messengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
A new show aired last Friday called The Messengers - essentially based around the Book of Revelations. I've been looking forward to it for a few months now, and after seeing the premiere, I definitely enjoyed it and am excited to see how it all unfolds. There's a number of new actors, but some familiar faces you may recognize. It's worth the watch.

Anyone else catch the premiere? Thoughts?

The Messengers airs on Fridays 9/8C on The CW.

The Messengers Video - Awakening | Watch Online Free

around the book? nah in reference to the ends times as in effect hollywoods interpretation, For me it would have been better if it stuck true to the form of text but one can only imagine

My thing is that the Book of Revelations has plenty of symbolic references that people would find it awkward or just simply not understand the purpose of said statement. I don't mind much, but like you much; I'd rather skip the Hollywood version as it's literally spawned in at least 10 films or shows on an annual basis.

Seriously, this show is really good. I'm enjoying it a lot. You guys need to get caught up, so we can chat it up.

ANYONE catching this show? I still stand by my words. Really good. I think the Friday night spot is killing it tho. :(

Yeah, it's ridiculous about the cancellation. They'll be airing all of S1 (12 episodes), but it won't go any further than that. I'll be watching to the end. I think the Friday night death slot killed it, never even gave it a chance. A shame because it's really enjoyable.

The cast is super interactive with the fans, even got a keepsake from a few of them as a 'thanks for watching' (long story), but aside from that, it's just fun to watch.

Back