AVONOS First Order STORMTROOPER Costume!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been already posted, but I couldn't see it anywhere.

It's the first official The Force Awakens product to be announced; and what a magnificent way to kick it off!

These guys are the future of prop collecting... ain't no screwing round here. They are being very aggressive with their line-up and the quality seems great.

https://www.facebook.com/ANOVOS Make sure you watch the video link - they talk about options and pricing.

11113084_10153206737637243_4250488805635778230_n_zpsuqvrm8sc.jpg

I enjoy reading their RPF thread, Anovos guys always promptly respond to any question coming from members there. Cannot wait to see their finished products in hand of the collectors

Surprising...I really like the new Stormtrooper suit. That helmet looks great!

They are definitely pricey, but the quality looks good. I'm interested to see how much this costs.

If they don't do Captain Phasma, and depending on the quality of the Phase 2 trooper, Jango, and Boba I'll definitely get this one

So the completed Force Awakens stormtrooper is going to be $3,000-$4,000? That's more than twice as much as the OT stormtrooper. WTF?

ANOVOS® is now able to ship STAR WARS™ merchandise to the following locations: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.

For North America, we ship to: United States, United States Territories, and Canada.

I've always wanted a set of armor. The new ones look great, but I'd have to really love the new movies to warrant one of them.

Although their tie pilot outfit looks good!

I would need some kind of bulky mannequin to display these though. Haven't come across something like that though.

Here are a couple more pics from Celebration that I took.

The bummer is that I thought they would preview the OTC Stormie since it is up for pre-order now. I wanted to check it out in person.

But cool they previewed the Ep VII one...

Anovos_SWVII_Stormtrooper_IMG_4645.jpg

Anovos_SWVII_Stormtrooper_IMG_4646.jpg

looks awesome.. but the helmet front reminds me on disney.. duck snout ... :p

I'm just wondering if it will be in the 1200$ range like the OT trooper or if we're paying a premium for how new it is

I'm just wondering if it will be in the 1200$ range like the OT trooper or if we're paying a premium for how new it is

I got this from The RPF forum:

"From the interview:

Joe Salcedo from Anovos:

Standard Injected Helmet ~$200
Premium Fiberglass Helmet ~$7-800
Armor Kit ~$400
Armor Premium Version up to $2500

Dana Gasser: Available "near the end of the year, closer to when the movie comes out.""

They're also planning to sell a full Kylo Ren costume which I'm very stoked about. :clap

Anovos reps frequent that site and answer questions there. They seem to have better support and provide regular updates compared to Efx.

Back