• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trading DEAD for Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Customikey

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you wanted to get into The Dead, here's your chance.

I have both Security Guard and Doctor (exclusive blue version) opened WITH boxes in near perfect condition. I've also got a "Kit Fisto exclusive upgrade" available.

I'm looking for Takara Superman, Medicom X3 Wolverine, or any combination thereof. I'm also willing to consider the Medi Supes. Loose is fine as long as they're in good condition and complete.

I'm also willing to trade repaint services.

EDITED: All references to Batman have been removed thanks to Snake Beater.

Last edited:
I am intrigued by Snakebeater's offer.

I may take him up on it (very very likely), but in the meantime, anyone else got an offer?

I think I've got Takara Batman coming to me,

but I'm still looking for Supes and Medicom X3 Wolvie.

Anyone want a zombie or a few choice repaints?

Customikey said:
I think I've got Takara Batman coming to me,

but I'm still looking for Supes and Medicom X3 Wolvie.

Anyone want a zombie or a few choice repaints?

I hope you get them Mikey!! You will not regret it at all and I would LOVE to see you paint them up.... :rock

Thanks Josh!

It's official, Snakebeater is selling me his VERY FINE Takara Batman. It seems odd that I'm getting this particular figure because it was his pics of it that sold me on the Takara in the first place (along with Mike Crawford's amazing comparitive review). Weird how things work out.

But he's not selling me the Bruce Wayne head, so if anyone has one that they'd like to sell, let me know!

Customikey said:
Thanks Josh!

It's official, Snakebeater is selling me his VERY FINE Takara Batman. It seems odd that I'm getting this particular figure because it was his pics of it that sold me on the Takara in the first place (along with Mike Crawford's amazing comparitive review). Weird how things work out.

But he's not selling me the Bruce Wayne head, so if anyone has one that they'd like to sell, let me know!

Just found one on ebay. (Not my auction)

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=300072998662&rd=1&rd=1

Last edited:
I just won Wolvie on ebay for $76 shipped! I'm a bit worried, because this is a non PayPal transaction. Anyone know anything about "toomanycomicbooks?"

He's got good feedback, which is why I took the leap of faith.

Customikey said:
I just won Wolvie on ebay for $76 shipped! I'm a bit worried, because this is a non PayPal transaction. Anyone know anything about "toomanycomicbooks?"

Sweet!! You will not regret Wolverine... And I cannot wait to see your repaint efforts. :rock

DarkArtist81 said:
Sweet!! You will not regret Wolverine... And I cannot wait to see your repaint efforts. :rock

You paved the way, my brother! I've never been so keen on getting Wolvie as when I saw your incredible repaint! I figure doing it myself is probably cheaper than getting you to do it for me! :lol

Customikey said:

oh... so you're the bloke that won that auction... lol I kept my eye on it!!! but I don't do money order.... pixletwin should know that by now!! hahah

Back