View Full Version : EFX Legend Edition busts

jkno
04-17-2015, 12:31 AM
http://s10.postimg.org/hvxuqtvm1/efx.jpg

As seen here at 2:50:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBx5OqAWeW0&feature=youtu.be

Mr Walker
04-17-2015, 01:45 AM
Looks great, can't wait to see them in 2034.

Jay1138
04-17-2015, 03:33 AM
Wow, they are completely different from the ones Sideshow made, in every way :dunno

Mandible
04-17-2015, 03:59 AM
Bla bla bla.

How about delivering the effing products they showed us 5 years ago before showing more fairy tales???!!!!!

Seriously????

eFX - "Where Dreams Never Come True"

Patriot666
04-17-2015, 07:26 AM
It's like letting a dog sniff bacon then eating it in front of him. It's just mean. :pfft:

IF these come out, what an amazing collection they would make. Way better the the stupid car you could've bought instead.

Fowltown
04-17-2015, 07:40 AM
This feels like a move to curb the flood of money/attention going to Anovos... every one of those bust photoshop mockups could have been done in five minutes before the panel. It's sad, because I know eFX would knock these out of the park, but considering the cost/wait involved, it's just asking too much of fans. I mean NINE mockups? Show me ONE actual, physical prototype...

Mandible
04-17-2015, 03:08 PM
This feels like a move to curb the flood of money/attention going to Anovos... every one of those bust photoshop mockups could have been done in five minutes before the panel. It's sad, because I know eFX would knock these out of the park, but considering the cost/wait involved, it's just asking too much of fans. I mean NINE mockups? Show me ONE actual, physical prototype...

:goodpost::clap:lecture

markecho
04-17-2015, 03:24 PM
Anovos says to EFX "on your left"

jkno
04-18-2015, 12:51 AM
I like the idea of 1:1 busts, but these take A LOT of space. I own 4 life-size busts (2 similar with EFX photo) and they are literally eating my display shelves :)

As cool as these busts from EFX might be, they will most likely be released the day we visit Andromeda galaxy. ;) EFX really needs to wake up

Patriot666
04-18-2015, 07:04 AM
I like the idea of 1:1 busts, but these take A LOT of space. I own 4 life-size busts (2 similar with EFX photo) and they are literally eating my display shelves :)

That's really the only complaint about busts that I have, the space they take up. I've only recently started to worry about space in my Pax displays. The head and shoulder busts look really well designed in the pic above. I might have to bite if they ever go up for sale, or my grandkids might buy them. :wink1:

Jagjaguwar
04-18-2015, 11:45 AM

I thought some of these looked a little familiar. These aren't even mock-ups, they're just existing photos of the real props with stands stuck to the bottom :lol (some probably realized already, just posting this for anyone who was thinking any thought was put into these.)

...that aside, I'd actually be interested in these for maybe the stormtrooper and TIE, depending on price.

jkno
04-19-2015, 12:02 AM
Of course they are simple photoshop mock-ups. When do you think EFX will really make these in flesh? It'll be easier for all of us to own a real working spaceship each, than for EFX to make these alas.

EFX should let Anovos make these and focus on simple helmets, props and studio scale. They already have a plenty of these announced, plus so many to make, and this just from the 2 trilogies we already know. TFA and the new trilogy is coming as well.

DarthAlias
04-19-2015, 06:20 AM
Unfortunately EFX doesn't have the TFA license nor does SS.

Patriot666
04-19-2015, 06:38 AM

I hope they sell it to a company that produces on time and has excellent QC.

jkno
04-19-2015, 07:11 AM

Unfortunately or fortunately? ;)

But was this mentioned by EFX?

dao2
04-19-2015, 07:53 AM
Looks like Anovos does apparently \o/

I much rather have them for props, cause you know it'll actually get released, and be decently priced.