Darth Fredius Collection (PF Star wars)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Fredius

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here is some pictures of my Star Wars Premium Format Collection.
I have a lot of another pieces (more than 10 Star Wars Attakus statues, King Kong vs V Rex Weta statue, lot of LOTR statues and busts etc... But as i don't have enought place to display them they stay in their boxes).
Well i used (as almost everybody here) Ikea products to display my PF collection.
I used SKOGEN for the real big piece : GRIEVOUS (he can be display in a SKOGEN but only with one light saber !).
For the others PF, DELTOF are a good choice to display PF at a low cost but with a good quality.
So, let's the pictures do the talking...

3y6r6tf.gif
2qds6ea.gif

4gqt1rp.gif

4dbutmv.gif

2w5rkhx.gif
4gs72fl.gif

4dd0gfp.gif

4i5suxk.gif

Last edited:
nice stuff...damn that pf Obi looks good.Best sculpt in the line.

gambit said:
remove the GG busts and you will have a neat display. they are disturbing the harmony imo.

Thanks so mutch to everyone !

To Gambit : yes, i removed the GG busts since i took this pictures. As you said they were disturbing the harmony imo.

Now i'm waiting for Dagobah Luke & Yoda Exclusive :monkey5

Here's some pix of my 12'' Obi-Wan :

4c12r05.gif

40lnork.gif

2zqss5s.gif

4huty1e.gif

4huv4ar.gif

Last edited:
Well i will try to show some pictures of each PF i purchased from the opening of the box to the display.

Here i go with the first one : GENERAL GRIEVOUS EXCLUSIVE

33k86zb.gif

2hn3xix.gif
2dkkbrk.gif

43xfuvp.gif
4gzooao.gif

4497413.gif

2uo0xgo.gif

4hvdcty.gif

40m0itz.gif

Last edited:
Nice job Darth Fredius. Grievous would be so much more impressive, if you'd let him have the other three blades. Really. The SSC Grievous is the ultimate Grievous figure to date IMO, and one of the reasons is his gorgeous pose, with the four lightsabers ignited, wielding... Would be a shame to not take advantage of this absolute cool über pose!

Back