Princess Leia PF Exclusive Wait List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone's interested, but a few days ago someone at Shadow & Flame put in a wait list reservation for the PF Leia Exclusive. The next day, it was filled.

The following day, I put in a reservation of my own. Sure enough, on Friday, it was filled. I'll have her in a week or so.

Can't be too many of these left, so jump on it now if you can.

Monk said:
Don't know if anyone's interested, but a few days ago someone at Shadow & Flame put in a wait list reservation for the PF Leia Exclusive. The next day, it was filled.

The following day, I put in a reservation of my own. Sure enough, on Friday, it was filled. I'll have her in a week or so.

Can't be too many of these left, so jump on it now if you can.

it's an awesome pf. no pf SW collection is complete without her.

Ehem, that'd be me who got the Exclusive PF Leia.

Not only was I surprised that I got one so soon, Sideshow even went out of their way to send her to where I currently am (babysitting little nephew half the world away from my billing address). So this has been a very happy turn of events. I wanted this piece from the moment it was announced, but couldn't afford her at the time, and after the unanimously positive response I thought I'd never get to own her.

After Terry's repeat performance, this definitely deserves a heads-up for all who want this one. At a 1000 ES, there can't be too many of them left.

:blissy

Amazing Piece !!

Yes the Wait List are a great way to get some rare features.

I was on Wait List for :

- GRIEVOUS EXCLUSIVE
- LEIA EXCLUSIVE

and i get both of them !!!

Nex step : BOBA FETT EXCLUSIVE !

Still on Wait List since September 2006

Wohoo, Fredius! That's a great catch, here's hoping for a trifecta.

I put myself down on a WL for Flexpay Boba -- with my finances, that would help more than an e-tailer discount. (And anyway, Rewards Points are already a 5% discount toward a future purchase.)

I'd put myself on the Grievous WL if it had the Flexpay option, but for some reason Sideshow doesn't offer it. And I just can't cash out $450+shipping+tax+customs in one go.

(This is so strange, considering that even the $125 Spidey vs. Venom Exclusive WL has Flexpay...)

Oooo I hope there's a quartet! :)

I felt pretty sad last year having to let my original order of the Leia Ex go. Events changed though and I had something else I'd rather do. So I let her free. But hopefully if she loves me truly, she will come back (i.e. my WL will be filled!).

:)

*moves some stuff around for Leia*

Wow Im amazed that people are still getting her off the wait list. I got her on August 19. I then got on Boba Fett's Ex on 8-27(which still hasnt converted) and on Luke and Yodas on 8-28 and it converted the next day. Then on 9-26 I got Grievous off the waitlist. I am still waiting for Boba to convert. I just hope I dont have to wait until he ships to get a conversion. I wonder if there is a lot of wait listers for Fett Ex.

Congrats!

She's a real beauty and I'm glad that I got her from a wait list way back in Sept....

Can't wait for them to do PF Queen Amidala........

You know guys, what I think is that there will be a day when old Star Wars Premium Formats won't be available anymore, even the ones which are easy-to-find right now... I mean exclusives are almost sold out just a few remaining and soon the regular won't be there anymore... If you want to complete the SW PF collection act now... because the Sideshow Star Wars PF collection will be the best SW collection ever.

anakin1138 said:
You know guys, what I think is that there will be a day when old Star Wars Premium Formats won't be available anymore, even the ones which are easy-to-find right now... I mean exclusives are almost sold out just a few remaining and soon the regular won't be there anymore... If you want to complete the SW PF collection act now... because the Sideshow Star Wars PF collection will be the best SW collection ever.
Yep they are and I once all the online etailers get rid of all their PF I cant see these staying below market value. Look what the first Attakus Vader did it has skyrocketed in price and well I know their was 4500 of the Vaders made but still thats not alot if you think about it. Some people are going to be sad when they miss the boat on these.

Back