Here is what we need for Jabba!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
I would LOVE to see these in 1/6 scale!!!! Do it Sideshow, please?!

Just please wait until 2008. Jabba has already dominated enough of 2007.

But I agree. While I wouldn't buy them, seeing the Max Rebo Band in 1/6 would be really neat, and I'm sure they'd have no trouble selling out!

There is also another statue for sale there that has the green lady that gets dropped into the Rancor pit .. I bet we see her made soon as well.

As much as I'd love Sideshow to continue the Jabba line, that would make the Star Wars line seem to go in one direction. I'd prefer if Sideshow takes a break from Jabba and goes with something Palpatine or Vader-related. But nevertheless, a Max Rebo would be a must-buy for me.:D

Cagoda said:
As much as I'd love Sideshow to continue the Jabba line, that would make the Star Wars line seem to go in one direction. I'd prefer if Sideshow takes a break from Jabba and goes with something Palpatine or Vader-related. But nevertheless, a Max Rebo would be a must-buy for me.:D

Did someone mention Palpatine?:emperor :emperor :D

I would most likely pass on any further Jabba environment pieces, except of course for a Han in Carbonite :monkey3

Not that I wouldn't love the Rebo band... but I just don't have the space for it :monkey2

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Just please wait until 2008. Jabba has already dominated enough of 2007.

But I agree. While I wouldn't buy them, seeing the Max Rebo Band in 1/6 would be really neat, and I'm sure they'd have no trouble selling out!

What about Jabba Premium Format Figure?:D

if they do max rebo's band though it should be the original sy snootles, i have no other issue with the rest of the SE band although doing them all would be a bit much for me. I definitely want an Oola too to sit on the edge of Jabba's throne.

cant wait until Feb

I'd buy them in a heart beat!!:D

I love the Jabba scene in ROTJ so much that I'd buy anything from that scene. SS could box up Rancor poop and I'd buy it.:lol

denger4000 said:
Hasbro was going to do a Rebo band but I don't know what happened, it was canned for one reason or the other.

I remember that as well. I think it was going to be a TRU exclusive but got canceled due to the lackluster sales of Ep 2 1:6 figures and the Leia as Boushh exclusive.

Maybe dave@rebelscum or somebody else knows?

Okay, sit down, kids. It's story time....

When I was three, I was playing Hide & Seek with some friends when I fell into some bushes (I was "IT" and on the hunt). Bushes and shrubbery may seem inocuous, kids, but every now and again a shaft of some branch or other may stab into one's leg, and break off inside, next to a major artery.

My screams of pain and anguish went unheaded for what seemed like hours, until finally a neighbor found me lying on the ground, blood gushing from my leg, and my so-called friends nowhere to be found (doubtless they were back at home eating icecream). I have no memory of how, but I came to in a hospital bed, where I was told of the 3" stick that was lodged inside my leg. 3" is a lot of foreign matter when you're only three years old.

I was operated on and the stick was removed, but for a week after I had to stay in the hospital on IV fluids and medications to insure that the stick hadn't infected me (I could lose the leg, or, if the infection went up into the artery, my life.)

During one visit, my parents set a little box down on the tray that hovered above my bed, where I usually would play with the toys that they had packed for me. I looked, and lo, the Rebo Band stared at me from out of their little package. I felt such joy because I had always been so fond of "the little blue elephant," and these three figures quickly became favorites. Max Rebo went with me to all my doctor meetings, and was always nearby when it came time to change the bandage (twice a day, no stitches, so the wound could drain properly).

I have little doubt that the Max Rebo Band was very important to my recovery. The bright, happy toys based on my favorite film got me through long, sterile nights in a hospital bed away from Mommy and Daddy.

The End.

yeah i was sick in the hospital as a kid and one of the toys my parents brought me was my Jabba whos still is sitting in my room i might add, ROTJ holds a special place for me too

BDarin73 said:
yeah i was sick in the hospital as a kid and one of the toys my parents brought me was my Jabba whos still is sitting in my room i might add, ROTJ holds a special place for me too

I still have my old Jabba too, but he's in retirement I'm afraid. I took him into the bathtub so many times (as a child) that he has a constant mildew smell. I also lost Salacious and drew all over the throne. I was trying to color the contents of the trapdoors with crayons.:lol

Customikey said:
I still have my old Jabba too, but he's in retirement I'm afraid. I took him into the bathtub so many times (as a child) that he has a constant mildew smell. I also lost Salacious and drew all over the throne. I was trying to color the contents of the trapdoors with crayons.:lol

We should start a vintage Horror story thread. I swear we all did crazy things to out SW toys that we wish we didnt now.

mfoga said:
We should start a vintage Horror story thread. I swear we all did crazy things to out SW toys that we wish we didnt now.

Check this:

Iwrote my name on my brother's AT-AT. A year later my bro threw his Millenium Falcon off the roof of a fifteen story building. Twice. With figures inside.

Back