Favorite Protagonist and Antagonist in Anime/Manga spoliers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
I’ll Start Off

Guts :Berserk

542956.jpg

First got introduced to this madman in summer of 1997 i am fan ever since.
I never saw such a tortured character like him his struggle feels real its written so well.
Guess i’m sucker for revenge plots most of time I hate the main character in series but with Guts you feel he's a good person just in a ****ed up world where he has to do ****ed up things to survive.

Frieza Dragonball Z

frieza-100-percent-dragon-ball-raging-blast-character-screenshot.jpg

Love his personality such a bastard one of most cruelest tyrants in anime history.
Killed millions of people and laughed at first I hated the character but learned to understand his motives his defeat was amazing at the hands of Goku .

Gene Starwind of Outlaw Star.

I wish we got collectibles from this series.(hoping for a figma!)

tumblr_mjy13imPge1rdethmo1_500.gif

Gene1.jpg

A lot of old ones ....

My favorite protagonist is either Guts, Kibagami Jubei from ninja scroll, ****shi from Naruto (so suave), Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin, Spike from cowboy bebop, and sisters: Ryuko Matoi and Satsuki Kiryuin from kill la kill.

My all time favorite antagonist are the angels from Neon Genesis Evangelion. So enigmatic and mysterious! Oh yeah, and Griffith from berserk. Cause he rapes Guts' woman in front of him. Truly a dastard deed that recompenses death.

Guts is probably my favorite protagonist, but a lot of that is due to my favorite antagonist, Griffith. Griffith and everything he has done makes him my favorite villain in Japanese pop culture.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, the Elric brothers, Edward & Alphonse Elric. Those guys are my favorite protagonists.

Oh boy, a bunch of them :lol

Protagonist: Tie between Goku and Vegeta from DBZ, they have such growth and change, with some awesome designs I've loved since a child, Ryuko Matoi from Kill La Kill due to being pretty relate-able yet badass, Kyoko Sakura from Madoka Magica for her tragic backstory but loveable personality, tie between Sailor Pluto for being an older senshi and having not only wisdom but a sense of loneliness, and Sailor Mars for being fiery yet amusing and dedicated to what she does, and Yusuke Uramashi from Yu Yu Hakusho for being pretty much a jackass like Vegeta but changing a lot, and being entertaining to watch from a fighting perspective, and interaction.

Antagonist: Satsuki Kiryuin (though she becomes a protagonist, so idk if she counts), Freiza for his mannerisms and the lasting effect he has on DBZ, Kyubey from Madoka Magica for being VERY mysterious, misleading yet not quite hateable, along with being so deceptive..

Back