New one from New York

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brakefade

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It's great to be here, first of all I don't have any pictures of my man-baby toy collection but I do have a few - 1/6 Predators, a couple of Aliens, and Darth Malgus.
I have been collecting Predators and Aliens since Hot Toys first released them ( with fragile/flimsy joints and wired dreadlocks ).

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to joining the boards here.

Thanks, chaps!

Hello everyone,

It's great to be here, first of all I don't have any pictures of my man-baby toy collection but I do have a few - 1/6 Predators, a couple of Aliens, and Darth Malgus.
I have been collecting Predators and Aliens since Hot Toys first released them ( with fragile/flimsy joints and wired dreadlocks ).

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to joining the boards here.

Thanks, chaps!
I think the predators back then where pretty cool. They where Like model kits that you would have to put together so it made the experience a lot more enjoyable to me. Except when things start snapping. :�� WELCOME ON BOARD!

Thanks for the welcome.

I also do scale modeling, and I do like the aspect of putting together the whole kit with the first Hot Toys sets. Like with the Elder Predator V1, the quills are individually inserted to the sides of his forehead!
Fortunately I didn't snapped anything yet, though one of my AVP Alien's leg joint is loose/flimsy (out of the box) that it can only be in one pose.
The quality of Hot Toys have improved very much over the years though.

Back