Budget Stark - AOU HK Exhibition consolidated video footage thread, Apr 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys

A few collectors asked about putting all the video footage into 1 thread so easier for the forum to follow. I hope this is not a problem for admin.

Here is all footage.

Thanks for watching

STEALTH MARK 7

ULTRON SENTRY AND MARK 1

HULKBUSTER AND HULK DIORAMA

IRON LEGION

WAR MACHINE AOU VERSION

ULTRON HOT TOYS HOLOGRAPHIC DISPLAY

1/4 SCALE MK43

COSBABY AND TOUMA FIGURES

TOUR OF THE EXHIBITION

Thor

Back of Ultron Mark 1 and Ultron Sentry

Thanks Budget Stark! Which ones are you going to get? I think I'm going to need a bigger boat!

Anthony mentioned Vision earlier in the walkthrough video, guessing that figure actually wasn't on display?

Thanks for the video. Hulk buster does look really cool. Surprised that there's no Vision.

I don't think loki is gonna show up alot for avengers 2. I think Tom Huddleston was in Toronto (or rather Missisauga, On) for most of the time during production to shoot Guillermo del Toro's Crimson Peak. So I doubt we'll see a new Loki figure for this run. Thor 3, maybe?

I almost got a set visit when he was working on Crimson Peak. But work schedules got in the way and busing to Missisauga from Toronto is not fun at all!

2 new videos added, footage taken of:

1. Thor

2. Back of Ultron Sentry and Ultron Mark 1 (the detail is AMAZING!)

Always said BS should have his own subforum or at the very least 1 thread where we can find all his videos :lol

Back