Budget Stark - MK43 Exc vs MK42 comparison and poses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That infested helmet looks pretty cool, didn't think that much of it as an exclusive but it is nice. :)

Better exclusive then a mini holo IM or mini arc reactor I think.

Cool video. Budget stark do you think the changed shoulder articulation is in part due to the lack of swappable shoulder armor? When it's designed to be taken apart it needs extra sturdiness that no longer is required when the shoulder armor is static. I have not gotten my 43 yet so I have not had the chance to take a good look at it.

After seeing them side by side like that, I prefer the look of the 42 more. The colour distribution just gels with the panel lines better, where I think on the 43 the placement of red and gold make it look a bit fussy.

comparing side by side. i think red is outstanding by the color however for 50$ more i choose 42 coz it have BD accs ...

Hate when I click on a post thinking its pictures then find out its a video. I need to pay more attention to the thread starter names.

Back