RAH Boba Fett at Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you gonna preorder RAH fett?

• Yes

Votes: 64 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 80 48.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=2518&source=011807news
<table id="Table_01" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="500" width="630"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2">
011807rahboba_01.jpg
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
011807rahboba_02.jpg
</td> <td>
011807rahboba_03.jpg
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <map name="id011807rahboba_01_Map"><area shape="rect" alt="Learn more about Priority Pre-Order" coords="530,6,622,49" href="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=prioritypreorder"> </map> <map name="id011807rahboba_03_Map"><area shape="rect" alt="Check out all of our Medicom Toy Collectibles" coords="224,152,283,200" href="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=medicom"> </map>

I wonder, since SS is going to be carrying the Medicom Fett, will they not release their own Fett for quite some time??

No SS Fett in '07???

King Darkness said:
I wonder, since SS is going to be carrying the Medicom Fett, will they not release their own Fett for quite some time??

No SS Fett in '07???

I think thats a givin:rotfl

what is the hold up with armored figures and SS anyway? Takara can do it, Medicom can do it, Hot Toys can do it....why is Sideshow out of the armor game?

I don't think they are going to step out of their comfort zone and make armored characters any time soon. And smaller body characters forget about it.

I'll be getting this from SSC, and I think the Medi shorter body will work, Boba Fett is a shorter character.

This will be very tempting. I guess this means the SS version is further off than we hoped.

I didn't think it was gonna happen what a nice frickin surprise.(SS getting it)I don't really care about the price this is a must have,But i expect the same price as the clone with fett.. SW license is more.(i don't expect the nice 99$ marvel pricepoint)But then again this means places like CSC will have it cheaper NIIIIICE!!!

Thank You medicom for knowing what the fans want,and thank you SS for bringing it to us!

Batty said:
I don't have any Medi figures, but this is tempting.

I know what you mean. If there was one character that was gonna get me to buy Medicom it would be Fett. I just dont want to pay $130, or how ever much its gonna be. I would rather spend that kind of money on another HT Predator!

This one isn't going to hang around like the clone anyone who's on the fence better make up their mind by preorder day.Can't wait,again awesome news.:cool: :cool: :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back