Been lurking for a bit and figured I would join. Hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penny Dreadful

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I tried posting an intro earlier, but something went weird with my log in and it was lost before I could submit. So, let's try this again...

Hello! I'm pretty new to action figures. I'm partial to dolls which, I guess, is my gateway drug. I love customizing fashion dolls and ball jointed dolls. I love repainting them/rerooting them/modding them/ect. I love things that are creepy and cute, though the overlap is pretty huge for me. Ex. I absolutely fell in love with Hot Toy's Predators. In my down time, I ended up reading and watching tons of reviews on all of them and all their versions. Finally, I brought him up to my significant other as a b-day gift to myself and, as of yesterday, I officially ordered a Hot Toys AVP Scar.

I'm not much of a collector. I typically just get things I intend to customize, because I enjoy customizing. Depending on how Scar looks when he gets here, I might change one or two tiny things... But mostly, I just want him to have and take pictures of - which is a first. I'm not sure where I'll go from here, if anywhere. I'm sorely tempted by Classic Predator and Celtic... and the Elder Predator... and Berserker Predator- Okay, unless I inexplicably despise Scar when he gets here, it looks rather likely I'll get something else eventually. I am not a strong woman. How soon depends on how lonely Scar looks, on a shelf, surrounded by unicorn paraphernalia. At least my significant other prefers Predators to more creepy dolls. (Not that I would ever give up my creepy dolls.)

Aside from that, Phicen and Play Toy have seriously caught my eye as possible components to something I could have a lot of fun customizing.

As far as unrelated hobbies go - I'm a professional writer. I love horror movies, video games, assorted vanity-related things (clothes, shoes, makeup, ect), and books. So, basically, way too many expensive hobbies.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show!
wavesmile.gif

Back