Premium Format Obi-Wan Kenobi 'Jedi of the Republic'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
6wELpf.jpg

Wow. So much stuff coming out i can't keep up with it all. Even if he looks good, i'm afraid ol' Obiwan is going to have to wait. Too many things in the fire.

Must be April Fool's day somewhere in the world. This is very much a forgery on some persons part. Looks like they used an image of our previously released sixth scale figure Obi-Wan and darkened out quite a bit. Sorry for those that got their hopes up.

-SideshowAlex

Hey MasterJERK !! Yeah its a april fools thing.. you got me.. but you are one day early !!!! :mad:

Well, great news - At least I know that Sideshow is not wasting their time on a char from those lame...ahem, 'movies'.

I don't think that's the 1:6. Really hope the Star Wars PF line is continuing because there are still more characters I'm hoping get made.

Perhaps our disappointment at not actually getting an Episode 3 Obi-Wan PF will get the point across to Sideshow. :pray: Please.

Must be April Fool's day somewhere in the world. This is very much a forgery on some persons part. Looks like they used an image of our previously released sixth scale figure Obi-Wan and darkened out quite a bit. Sorry for those that got their hopes up.

-SideshowAlex

damn it!

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for the quick response!

Back