Just took the plunge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinballpete

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
Today I just took the plunge and began a HT Star Wars collection. I am a pinball collector who likes the toy aspect and art of these games and figure collecting seems like a cool hobby to get into. I surely am a newbie with the toy world but I'm sure there are many similarities with collecting pinballs. I look forward to the journey!
Thanks Peter

Thanks guys!
I preordered the HT Han Solo and Chewbacca pack. Quite expensive but I loved the fact that Chewy had real hair. I am excited to get them and expand the collection over time. Being a newbie are there any retailers that are known for better pricing, and good customer service in the US? Are there any good ways to source used pieces at collectors rates and not retail, or ebay prices?

Welcome. I'm new to the forum and HT/figure collecting too. I collected diecast, but have shifted to this and I'm enjoying it.

I'd love to add some Star Wars too. I really want R2-D2.

Welcome. I'm new to the forum and HT/figure collecting too. I collected diecast, but have shifted to this and I'm enjoying it.

I'd love to add some Star Wars too. I really want R2-D2.

I'm looking to add R2D2 as well at some point. What kind of diecast did you collect? I have a small collection of diecast 1:200 scale airplanes.

I'm looking to add R2D2 as well at some point. What kind of diecast did you collect? I have a small collection of diecast 1:200 scale airplanes.
Mostly racing diecast of NASCAR and Indycar in scales 1/64, 1/24, and 1/18. Also Hot Wheels and Matchbox with a mix of Greenlight Hollywood series.

Back