Sideshow Exclusives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huntzilla

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles, and still trying to learn everything about them. I noticed that certain figures have a "Sideshow Exclusive" item when pre-ordering on the Sideshow website. Is there a list that shows which figures have a sideshow exclusive? It seems really difficult to navigate the Sideshow website to find this information as sometimes the exclusive version pops up and sometimes it doesn't. Thanks!

Not a list as such.

Look at the product Sku in the URL then add a '1' to see if there's an Ex.

Example...
Battle damaged T-800 Reg. Sku 300109.
Battle damaged T-800 Ex. Sku 3001091.

I wouldn't even want to try to make a list like that.. WAY too long. The better idea is to decide what figure you want then search ebay and see if there is an Exc.

Wow, I didn't realize there was that many. Is it safe to say that most of the MMS, the Marvel ones in particular, have an exclusive version. I didn't see any exclusives for the upcoming A:AoU figures.

If you're own sideshowtoy.com then I've labelled 3 things to look for to determine if there is an exclusive version. Sorry it's kind of backwards. You'd see it in the order of 3 to 1 when going to a figures page. Confused yet? Then here we go

1. You'll see this near the bottom of a figures page (where it shows reward points for the figure). This means there is an EX version but it is waitlisted.
2. If you are already looking at an exclusive it will say so like this at the top above the main image of the figure.
3. If you are looking at a regular version that has an EX version in stock then you'll see this message at the top of the page.

sideshowexclusive.jpg
[/

If you're own sideshowtoy.com then I've labelled 3 things to look for to determine if there is an exclusive version. Sorry it's kind of backwards. You'd see it in the order of 3 to 1 when going to a figures page. Confused yet? Then here we go

1. You'll see this near the bottom of a figures page (where it shows reward points for the figure). This means there is an EX version but it is waitlisted.
2. If you are already looking at an exclusive it will say so like this at the top above the main image of the figure.
3. If you are looking at a regular version that has an EX version in stock then you'll see this message at the top of the page.

sideshowexclusive.jpg
[/
Thank you for such an informative post. That is very helpful!

sideshowexclusive.jpg
[/
This is the best explanation, thanks Phyxius

If your looking at images I also think the sideshow logo changes too?

This is the best explanation, thanks Phyxius

If your looking at images I also think the sideshow logo changes too?

No problem!
As for the logo, there is the normal black S with white background, and then there's the black S with silver background and "sideshow exclusive" written on it. Sorry I don't have an image handy to explain that better. Is that what you mean?

Back