• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Marvel/ Kotobukiya Bishouju statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayrod88

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I am in the market for a few figures. I am looking for the best price, I'm bot looking for insane inflatted prices.

Wants:
Diecast War Machine- BOUGHT
Diecast Iron Patriot- BOUGHT
Diecast MK 42
Tony Stark Test 2.0 IM2 BOUGHT
TWD Loki - BOUGHT
Hall Of Armor singles

Kotobukiya Bishouju Statues:
Storm
Phenoix
Scarlet Witch
Invisible Woman
Spider Woman
Rogue
Mystic
Thank you.

Last edited:
Re: WTB Hot Toys Marvel / Iron Man figures

I offered to sell mark 42 die cast limited edition for 350.00 shipped gifted or 361.00 with fees. He is brand new and never displayed. Just opened, inspected and put away. He wanted to pay only 300.00 shipped even though I was only making like 2 to 3.00 off of him. I was charging the 319.99 that I paid plus shipping priority mail from Arizona to Florida and he had the nerve to say he did not want to pay my scalper prices. I dug out figure to take pictures and I told Jayrod twice prior to sending pictures I wanted 350.00. He had the nerve to call me a scalper because I wanted to at least break even. Not like I am selling MOS Jor el or new Goblin. It's freaking IM diecast. will never deal with bottom feeders who want something for nothing.

Ebay has the Mark 42 for less than $300.
You don't have to flame his thread, he shouldn't call you a scalper either. But it's just something where both didn't get what they wanted...

The guy wasn't asking for something for nothing. He was asking for going rate. In the last two weeks 15 in the same condition have sold on eBay for 310 or less including shipping shipping and fees. Most in the 275-285 range. All included. Just because you paid a certain price does not mean the item has maintained that value. You can ask anything you want for your items. But that doesn't mean anyone else has to pay it. From your statement, he stated up front what he wanted to pay and you still kept offering to sell it for 25-30% more. That's where he may think you are a scalper. It's not just the price. Though the price is high given you can easily buy it elsewhere for less at the moment.

Back