• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Bandai Saint Seiya EX gold cloth figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playboy409

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy any Bandai Saint Seiya Ex gold cloth saint figures. Must be complete and in good condition with box. I have some stuff for trade if you're looking for any of these : Hot Toys Snake Eyes, Figma Berserk - Guts the black swordsman (no box but complete and in near perfect condition), Griffin ((no box but complete and in near perfect condition), Casca (complete with box), Guts band of the hawk (complete with box), Guts berserk armor (complete with box and the manga), Revoltech Segoku Basara figures - Yukimura, Masamune, Ieyasu, Motochika, Mitsunari, Motonari (all complete with box), Revoltech Takeya series (I have most of them so hit me up with what you're looking for). Please let me know if you have one for sale or interested in a trade. Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: WTT HT Odin or HT GI Joe figures among other 1/6 figures for Hot Toys Falcon figu

Pm sent to you.

Back