My first 2 pieces

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazyang

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Just thought I would share my first two purchases.

Both are Baby Doll from suckerpunch.

I don't know what it is about this movie, I can't figure out if it's because i love tuff girls or because its so unusual fantasy wise or because I find the ending so annoying because there can't be a second movie or because i love Emily Brownings understated beauty.
My first purchase was the hot toys version and this just made me want the sideshow premium format. Both were new and i paid way less than release prices.

Gary.

Nice start--if you're anything like the rest of us I look forward to more pics of your soon-to-be overwhelming collection :lol

Yeah I kinda have that feeling too. Next will be savage oppress pf. Just waiting on it :panic:

They look great. If your anything like most on here, your collection will grow very fast very quick :/

But I wouldnt have it any other way :)

ok, so now I have spent to many hours foraging E-bay today, my eye's are stinging lol and I've added so many pieces of SS and GG to my watched items it's insane. on top of this my obsession with building and buying custom lightsabers. something tells me I will never have money ever again hahaha.

Back