Statue Gentle Giant: Zam Wessel Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
If anyone cares, it's up for preorder.
1/6 scale.
Kinda reminds me of the Honey Trap pose.

Order here: zam-wessel-statue

zamwesellstatue2.jpg
zamwesellstatue1.jpg
zamwesellstatue10.jpg

Last edited:
Is this 1/4 scale? GG's 1/4 scale stuff has been incredible lately. Black Widow, Artemisia. It's a shame they went with probably the lamest Star Wars character of all time.

I like it, but I'm not in love with it. It's great that they included another portrait, though.

Looks great and this Statue has some decent "Star Wars Honey Trap Vibes"! :rock2

AOTC is my least favorite SW Movie, but always like the Charakter and Design of Zam!

Curious if we will see a Jango Fett soon to match with Zam?

I also hope GG will push the 1:6 ( 1:7, 1:8 and 1:10 didn`t do it for me) Line, as this Statues are one of GG`s finest and i would love to see more Imperials, Rebels, Bounty Hunters, Jabba/Cantina Aliens...

I really like it. But, I will wait for a big discount down the road, like pretty much everything from this line.

It looks better than the artwork they revealed at SDCC last year but I don't think its worth the asking price..., if it turns up in a sale I'll probably bite though, most of their newer statues seem to have difficulty selling out now-a-days (or so it looks as I've seen several far cheaper than the prices I paid).

looks like the detail is really good on this. I have the dooku/ventress piece and the quality is great and looks superb. the snowbunny padme also looks great and didn't have a problem selling out. ( now I want one there's no EU stock left ). but I have noticed on other pieces that they over use the glossy paint and sometimes SS are not perfect either as they like to send out pieces that are boss eyed lol.

Apart from Gentle Giant's kneeling Vader statue, the Dooku/Ventress statue is my favourite (or next favourite I should say), the likeness to Christopher Lee is superb & Ventress looks very life like..., a great statue indeed. I got the Snowbunny Padme & the Yoda statue that accompanies it from Collectibles Direct, I'd say the Yoda statue is more impressive of the 2 but they are both very nice statues & worthy of owning. :)

is it me or does the snowbunny kind of remind you of lara crofts snow day? lol

Back