Budget Stark - "First Look" Black Widow Age of Ultron, indepth commentary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Black Widow Age of Ultron, indepth commentary

Thanks for posting, Anthony! :duff I wonder if HT will touch up the sculpt before releasing the figure, so it's not just a reuse of the WS head.

Edit: Final version, eh? Hmmm....

Her hair looks like she just got out of the shower.

And the best part is her hair looked better in WS when she DID just get out of the shower :lol

:lecture
bw.jpg

All I think of when I see her is 'Good. Now bring on Hawkeye, Thor and the rest!'

THanks for the video Budget. Great work as always.

I don't have a BW yet...this may be the one!

Ok found the promo images online and this is a real disappointment for me.

I'll no get slated for this next bit, but so be it: I thought the Capt 2 version was just awful, sculpt was bad and far to dead behind the eyes.

Put off buying it on the hope that the Avengers 2 variant resolve at the very least the sculpt. So yeah, I have to say I was quietly looking forward to this one as the first Avengers was almost a perfect release, so when I saw they reverted back to the short hair I figured it would be a chance to improve upon that sculpt and move away from that ridiculous Capt sculpt.

Alas!
Once again it seems to be another Black Widow Hot Toys couldn't quite get right - they really struggle with ScarJo it would seem. :slap

As has already been noted the hair is so bad, I have no idea what the hell they were thinking, but atop of that the sculpt is sadly really 'odd' (again!) - Perhaps the hair could be fixed somewhat with hair products and so forth, but that sculpt is just rubbish.

If I can pick up the suit at some point, maybe with the body, I'll pair this with the avengers one sculpt.

Well i personally think the Avengers 1 BW is inferior compared to TWS BW. This version of BW isn't much of an improvement over TWS version.

Well i personally think the Avengers 1 BW is inferior compared to TWS BW. This version of BW isn't much of an improvement over TWS version.

Suit is really nice, but that's as far as it goes, same as the TWS version. :wink1:
- Each to their own, but nah this is poor. :gah:

Will decide after I see the movie!

Back