Pop Culture Shock Dragonball Z License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediSword

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pop Culture shock has announced that they have been looking into the DBZ license. Here's hoping its 1/4

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'd be okay with 1:4 or 1:6 for that matter. I'm really interested to see what fruit this bears.

I'd be okay with 1:4 or 1:6 for that matter. I'm really interested to see what fruit this bears.
Dude there is no one except for custom statue makers that do any real 1/4 or even 1/6 statues for this license. It's a license (fruit) waiting to be picked! I will go crazy if this happens

It'll be too big for my liking. But I am too curious on what they'll bring to the table.

I hope they pick an artist that's a fan to the series. Too many statues of Goku doesn't look like Goku for some reason. :lol

As much as I'd be interested, I'm not jacking with PCS's website
I can understand that! Especially with the recent fiasco. I've noticed though that ppl know PCS more for their SF lines and in find the other lines aren't so crazy to order from. DBZ is bigger than SF in my eyes but again it depends on how much the news is spread around. I'm scared too at the possibility of not getting them and having to buy for like double or triple the retail within days
Could be awesome if they get it .
****ing WAY beyond awesome, no one has done justice to these yet in statue form on a non-custom basis.
Will keep on eye on this, but I might just stick with the Figuarts line.
Dude the Figuarts are so sick. I bought a bunch on PO and then canceled them because I was just then getting into statues. I haven't seen DBZ dine better than Figuarts to be honest and j believe PCS can being that quality to the 1/4 scale

I just started Kai for the first time. Only a handful of episodes in, enjoying it so far.

Let's not forget this isn't official yet he's pursing the license.
True, but Jerry is going after this. He'll get it, have faith.
I just started Kai for the first time. Only a handful of episodes in, enjoying it so far.
Dude Kai is good cause there's less episodes and then after you can get into the rest without all the early crap. It's good but I think it stops after Cel unless I'm wrong

I'd definitely be interested to see what PCS does with DBZ. I'm surprised Sideshow never went after the license given how popular it is here.

Yah I tried watching DB a few years ago and couldn't get into it. Dbz seems a lot better. More serious (somewhat)

Back