My Star Wars Premium Format Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marsredv6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all, thought I start a topic on my premium formats star wars room. Only been collecting for a year after selling up my vintage collection. Not the best pics but best I could do with the iPad. Still a couple more I need to get, but if there available I always try and buy the exclusive versions.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Got a few on order with sideahow, one that should be here soon. Hope you like and any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you

Thank you for the nice comments. Pics of the actual room didn't come out as I was hoping.
Your collection is the best I seen Dexter. Wish I was as talented as yourself.

Great collection there. Really love the simple set up and awesome pieces also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great collection, i don't think i've ever seen so many PFs displayed together like that. I bet the scout on speederbike set you back a weeks pay.
Were you planning to get training luke with yoda on his back? Or the new Vader or Boba?

There white besta's from ikea.
im not fussed on training Luke with yoda. The only past Star Wars premium formats I'm after is the Ex emperor and Ex Aayla secura. One other im not sure about that I may get is yoda and clone trooper. I had the Ex boba FETT but sold it as I prefer the new version and didn't want 2 in my collection. The scout trooper on speeder bike I got for a bargain of £350 sometime ago. The Ex darth talon is my most expensive to date.
Just had confirmation from sideshow that Savage Opress has been dispatched. I have the new boba fett and darth vader preordered. I have tried to upload more pics but unless I'm doing it wrong they won't post. Any help would be greatful. Cheers

Seriously loving this collection, hope you have it insured separately from your house contents policy!

Back