Plo Koon ROBE FIX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So clearly SS has changed the saber, and the robe is now darker, which is great, and it looks like they also corrected the robe. Here's the picture from the new box art photos...

Plorobefix.jpg

I still don't see the "reddish" line of the undershirt but I can only assume its there.

So, given the cash drain this month and next, who is still in for this one?

I was in on the ex. but I didn't like the green saber or the exclusive gauntlet... Then having seen the new box art I decided I did want him so I freed some cash (bye-bye Nik Sant) and reordered him through Adam.

So I was in, then I was out, and now I am back in again, luv. :D

Batty said:
I'm holding on by my fingertips! :monkey4

Me as well. My decision will ultimately be made by the production pictures that come. I don't feel this is a necessary character for me or my collection, but I do like aliens so I'm hanging in there... for now.

I would like to eventually have all 12 members of Jedi councel (per ROTS). So I am in for plo fer sure now.

FlyAndFight said:
This is currently my last pending SW 12" fig, for the time being. Haven't pre-ordered any fig after him.
Same for me. I keep going back and forth about whether to get Ventress or not. I think it would be neat to have her and Anakin fighting, but I'm having a hard time convincing myself to spend the money. But for Plo...I can't wait to get him. *whining* How much longer?

Still in for the exclusive on this one although I seriously doubt I'll pose him with the dual saber guantlet. I love the design of this character so he ranks slightly ahead of all the rest...the ones that are close to the chopping block right now are the Endor Strike Force bundle...

I just recently put in for a waitlist on this guy... I'm not real keen on him per se, but decided it would be nice to have a entourage of alien Jedi afterall.

I would guess Leia will appear around February and Plo either shortly after or in mid-March.

I canceled the Maul's Droids and my endor trooper to justify holding onto this pre order. Kind of regret getting rid of the droids already but I had way to much coming in the next couple months.

I guess i was a completist up until the droids. getting into the PF did me in.

Wor-Gar said:
So clearly SS has changed the saber, and the robe is now darker, which is great, and it looks like they also corrected the robe. Here's the picture from the new box art photos...

Plorobefix.jpg

I still don't see the "reddish" line of the undershirt but I can only assume its there.

So, given the cash drain this month and next, who is still in for this one?

That pic does make Plo look real good...
...and I'm still very much "in" for this jedi despite the "cash drain"...besides, eating is highly over-rated...it's when I start apporaching the "roof" thing where I might have to reconsider...:eek:

I'll probably cancel this one, He's not my favorite so I just put him on order in case I wanted him, but I don't think I'll have the money. However, I won't give up my Asajj.

Rocktonix said:
I canceled the Maul's Droids and my endor trooper to justify holding onto this pre order. Kind of regret getting rid of the droids already but I had way to much coming in the next couple months.

I guess i was a completist up until the droids. getting into the PF did me in.
Yep, that'll do it.

Of course I'm in. I've been rooting for him since 1999. Too bad he never spoke.

That's the same thing that bothered me! Every movie that came out I waited to hear my favorite dude speak--and he didn't even get a line in Clone Wars! This figure is looking beautiful though; I'm almost as excited for him as I am for Faramir--and that's saying a lot!

Back