3-5 Days Till Lorne Arrives!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Protozaius

Chief Defender of Faith
Reaction score
Time to bust out the Karaoke machine and knock out a rendition of "Mandy"!!!
:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

I can't wait to see some production pics, hopefully they live up to the nice proto paintjob. Fingers crossed for no lazy eye.

Has yours shipped?

I'm in the UK and i've heard nothing about this figure except from an email telling me that Sideshow will be charging my card. I'm getting impatient about this now. Surely Lorne should of shipped by now?

3-5 days until he arrives to the SS warehouse. My credit card will be "tested" for funds tomorrow.

Sure hope this isn't the last of the Angel figures. Will find out soon enough with Toy Fair just around the corner.

That makes no sense. It were about 3 weeks ago that i got told he'd be arriving in the EU warehouse but i guess he's not arrived because they didn't charge my card

Here's the email:

***Your item is being transferred to our EU warehouse.
Your credit card will be charged soon!***

Dear Valued Collector,

In an effort to expedite the delivery of your items in 2007, Sideshow Collectibles has begun shipping stock to the E.U. warehouse directly from our U.S. warehouse, rather than from our manufacturing facilities as we have in previous years. We wanted to let you know that your 12” Lorne – The Host – Sideshow Exclusive (item #20261) which you currently have on order with us, will be en route to our European warehouse this week. We have included some helpful information below about what you can expect to happen next!

We will begin processing orders for this item on Monday, January 8, 2007. Your credit card will be charged within 24 to 72 business hours of this date. Once your order has been completely processed, you should expect to receive an invoice receipt via e-mail, which will contain the final charges including shipping and any applicable VAT tax. This e-mail IS NOT an indication that your item has shipped, NOR will it contain tracking information!

If you need to alter your order information in any way, please do so NOW. If you have last minute changes or if you would like to cancel this order, YOU MUST CONTACT OUR EU CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES DIRECTLY BY PHONE: 001-805-214-2159 or 001-805-214-2147.

This item will be en route to the EU Warehouse this week. Please allow 7 business days from the date of your e-mailed invoice for this product to arrive at the EU warehouse. If you would like to check on estimated product arrival times, consult the shipping section of our newsletter. This section informs our collectors when items have arrived into our EU and US warehouses.

Tracking your order. Once your item arrives at the EU warehouse, it will be prepared and labeled for delivery to your residence or place of business. Please allow 48 hours for this process. Once your item has physically left the EU warehouse, you will receive an e-mail containing tracking information.

We are here to assist you and hope that you find these recent changes to be a significant improvement! Let us know if you have any further questions!

Best Regards,
The Sideshow Collectibles Team

I am surprised nobody has talked about the 12" Giles. He looks to be the best looking figure of the bunch, and finally a Giles with glasses figure. And finally a figure that doesn't have oversized glasses or microscopic ones! And finally, a very accurate looking Buffy character portrayed in plastic form.

I would like to get Lorne but there is only so much money I have available. I got into a stupid rut by buying a damn 12" DC Direct Batman which as nice as it is, isn't something I want anymore. That money could have gone to a SS 12" Buffy figure. Wahhh! And there is my preorder to the PF Captain America I have to pay out to, so no PF Spike for me to compliment my PF Buffy. :(

I am so untrue to my Buffy collection of late. What are the chances that a 12" Lorne and a PF Spike will still be made available half a year from now?

I sure hope I wasn't the source of any confusion for you. :monkey1 :monkey1 :monkey1

Anyway, I received an e-mail stating the my Lorne has indeed been shipped. He will arrive at my doorstep this coming Tuesday! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I should be getting mine Friday, 1/19, from Time and Space toys!! I was surprised to see that I was getting it so soon. My Cordy from the same store arrived a couple of weeks after Sideshow shipped theirs.

Edited to add: I just realized this could also be the 6" Giles and Faith I ordered for my daughter. Hmm, I hope it's Lorne because now I've got my hopes up!

Last edited:
In the newsletter: Angel: Lorne 12 inch figure NOW SHIPPINF.

You guys are lucky. It's sooner than I expected! I want pictures!

CUTE CATS IN YOUR AVATAR! I looooove cats sooooo much. :)

And yay Lorne is coming out. Wished my local stores were getting him. Hooo hummm....

I pre-ordered earlier today from Red Planet Toys. I won't wait for months while you american fellas can have him this week!

Mine should come either Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm not sure which since one shipment will be my replacement Darth Maul.

I got him!!! Yay! He arrived today! I was worried because the delivery guy called and couldn't find our house and before we could give him directions he lost the signal and never called back. I waited all day and he never came (so I thought). He left it at our front door and didn't ring the bell but my daughter found it!

Anywho, I'm uploading a couple of pictures right now and will start a new "Lorne Pictures" thread! He looks fantastic!!

Back