• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Road Warrior Mad Max WANTED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironhed577

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm brand new to the site and I need some help. I want to purchase or build a custom Mad Max from the Road Warrior flik. I saw a couple amazing customs on the board and I think that some of you guys might offer commission work? I saw a pretty good head sculpt on ebay but a one of a kind head sculpt is what I would really like. If any of you know a web site or a customizer that would be willing to take on a commission or provide me with a parts list so I Can DIY, I would much appreciate it. I'd be more than willing to pay for your services or trade for some artwork (I'm an artist for Marvel comics if that's something you'd be interested in) but I know $ is better. Thanks again for any help guys!

This is the Max I'd like, pre car wreck.....
RoadWarrior_3001Pyxurz.jpg

"A Mad Max is currently available.
Link below. You should still be able to get in on it.

Mad max by Sean dabbs. Outfits complete pg 55!!!!! "

Thank You so much, looks amazing!!!!

PM sent to you. I have nearly a full Mad Max set of gear and head sculpt "pre-truck wreck" for you from "The Road Warrior". Get back to me when you can. Thanks.

Back