Hello from Payton Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Payton collectibles

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

My name is Stewart :wave

My company is called Payton Collectibles. Payton Collectibles Movie - TV Show - Video Game

We sell Sideshow, Hot Toys and other items. We are relatively new. Started as a collector and needed something to help fund addiction :wink1:

Based in Yorkshire of the UK, will ship worldwide :)

Hope you enjoy the site. let me know if you need anything

Many Thanks for taking the time to read this post

Stewart

Hi Stewart,

I live in Sheffield so would appreciate a local supplier. Where are you based? Are you mail order only?

Hi Stewart,

I live in Sheffield so would appreciate a local supplier. Where are you based? Are you mail order only?
Hi there

Based in Barnsely. I am mail order but I have a few people that collect so they can save the shipping cost on the overall price [emoji6]

Great! I'm interested in a Hot Toys Igor and would appreciate the option of being able to collect.

Hi All,

Just a quick message to say that I have completed my first purchase from Payton Collectibles and that I am very happy with the service that Stewart has provided.

As mentioned previously, I have found it difficult as a collector in the UK to find a reliable source for my seemingly never-ending addiction to 1/6th figure collecting ( and now 1/4 scale too - damn you Hot Toys!). Stewart has answered all email enquiries promptly and kept me up to date throughout the whole process.

I would happily give my recommendation to Payton Collectibles!:clap

Hi All,

Just a quick message to say that I have completed my first purchase from Payton Collectibles and that I am very happy with the service that Stewart has provided.

As mentioned previously, I have found it difficult as a collector in the UK to find a reliable source for my seemingly never-ending addiction to 1/6th figure collecting ( and now 1/4 scale too - damn you Hot Toys!). Stewart has answered all email enquiries promptly and kept me up to date throughout the whole process.

I would happily give my recommendation to Payton Collectibles!:clap

Cannot wait to see that collection we spoke about! Hopefully I can help you keep adding to that :hi5:

Back