Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asmus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Please be advised this is just the beginning of the GtG project,
we have not started anything other than the head,
and your opinion is always important for the artist.

Saruman is still coming out before GtG~

IMG_20150311_105641.jpg
IMG_20150311_105555.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150311_105557.jpg
    IMG_20150311_105557.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,148
Looks good,much better than GTW, the length of the facial hair may be limiting movement, wonder if it will be flexible enough to afford some head motion...

Yes! That's the Grey wizard I want. I can wait as long as it accurately looks like Ian and no additional tweaking.
Can we see a cart full of fireworks to accompany the wizard or is that too much accessories for the $150 figure it'll be priced. ��

Wow, that IS gandalf right there. Was tempted by the sideshow version yesterday, looking forward to this instead, oh the wait

I cannot understand how you can have a such a success for Gandalf but you ruin Aragorn? Please let the Gandalf the Grey's sculptor sculpt the other character figures.

And not using the real hair is a good choice. COngrats.

GTW sculpt wasn't bad too but people does not remember the face of GTW well. Many people compare GTW figure's likeness with GTG.

I cannot understand how you can have a such a success for Gandalf but you ruin Aragorn? Please let the Gandalf the Grey's sculptor sculpt the other character figures.

And not using the real hair is a good choice. COngrats.

Aragorn has been released already? First I've heard of it :)

Back