Introducing Myself

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfs09

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi. my name is Stephen. I started collecting 8 years ago with a few Spider-Man and Venom statues. I had to sell them due to financial reasons. My favorite piece is my 1989 Michael Keaton Hot Toys Batman. I saw this 3 years ago and immediately had to have it as that is the defining Batman in my mind. I then bought a 1:18 scale Delorean Time Machine from Back to the Future part III. I have the Mythos Darth Vader statue. I recently bought the Mcfarlane Stone Cold Steve Austin statue. Number 34 out of 500. I have many more I'm planning on buying. Currently I'm having custom Spider-Man and Venom statues worked on by Silent Surfer. I plan on adding many, many more to my collection over the years. I will soon be buying the Hot Toys Batmobile and next year I'm excited for the Hot Toys Time Machine.
Right now i'm searching hardcore for a Wolverine Danger Room Yellow and Blue statue by Kotobukiya. It is so hard to find. I've got the new brown version on preorder but I'm really wishing I could find the yellow and blue version as this is the one that is closest to my heart. Well that is my introduction. Thanks for reading!

Back