hello fellow collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScruffyNerfHerder

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been lurking on this board for some time and finally decided to sign up after purchasing my first sixth scale figure from Sideshow: R2-D2. I'm a longtime collector, but new to Sideshow's offerings. My biggest collection is 3.75 Star Wars figures and vehicles, but I've started to sell that stuff off in order to fund sixth scale figures and statues. My available display space is shrinking rapidly, so I'd rather have a few larger eye-catching pieces on display rather than a ton of 3.75 figures.

I'm really impressed by these sixth scale figures, but the price kept me away from them. Selling off some of my other collections helps to justify spending the money, at least that's what I tell myself.

Besides Star Wars, I also collect DC stuff, and have a few statues in my collection. I'm looking into possibly getting the sixth scale Batman figure, just need to decide whether I want the blue or the upcoming black version.

Back