• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

blackwidow89's WTB thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check ebay, you could probably score a brand new one for your price range.

UPDATED on 4-5-15! Got Hot Toys Agent Coulson from Cabel7. Now I am on the lookout for a Avenger Hulk figure. I would also like Dr. Banner as well..but at a reasonable price for both. Thanks for looking! :)

UPDATED 4-29-15! I found a Hot Toys Bruce Banner for a steal...but the person I bought it from (on a different site) did not have the original brown shipper box for it. Anyone have one that they do not want? Thanks for looking!

UPDATED 7-3-15! I am now looking for a FAIR, decent price for the Hot Toys Man of Steel (Superman/ Henry Cavil) figure. Please PM me if you have either him or Silk Spectre. Thanks for looking!

UPDATED 7-4-15! Bought HT Man of Steel off ebay...but I also got General Zod. I am willing to trade Zod. Please PM me if you want to trade! Thanks for looking!

7-9-15 BUMP! Now I want HT Avengers Nick Fury! Can trade for my HT MoS General Zod. PLEASE PM me if you have him! Thanks for looking!

7-15-15 update! I added my Hot Toys Star-Lord exclusive up for trade. If you can help me out...please let me know! Thanks for looking!

UPDATED 7-25-15!!!!!! I am now looking for Hot Toys Sucker Punch Amber figure. If you can help...please PM me. Thanks for looking!

BUMP on 7-26-15!!!!!! I am open to ANY trade. And I can send pics/ feedback from other sites upon request. Thanks for looking!

I have amber brand new unopened $140

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

UPDATED on 9-9-15! I am looking for lightsabers that can work with 4 inch, 6 inch, and 12 inch figures.
Thank you for looking!

UPDATED on 9-12-15!!!! I am looking for Sideshow Yoda (the Jedi Master version). Please PM me if you have one! Thanks for looking!

Back