• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 12" David Tennant 10th Doctor in Space suit from Character Options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been trying to get this figure and I've only seen it available in the UK and with sellers that doesn't ship to the US.
If you have one or able to get one and are willing to sell it to me, please post here or PM me directly with the cost shipped and I most likely will purchase it from you and send payment ASAP. I don't mind if the head sculpt is scuffed up since I will replace or repaint it anyway, as long as the suit and helmet is in good condition.

Thank you in advance!
-Ely

Yeah, that Amazon seller is practicing what you might call highway robbery. It's certainly realistic to expect to pay something of a premium for an out of production figure, but that much plus pretty high shipping for a figure that originally cost about $25 is a bit rude.

If no one here has it boxed or loose, your best bet is probably setting up an automatic ebay search. Loose 12" Doctor Who stuff shows up all the time -- I'm guessing mostly parents clearing out old toys -- and you might have better luck with people willing to send to the USA. I've had good luck that way when I was trying to get the Nine walkie-talkie head and the limited edition 1/6 blue suit with red shoes Ten.

Back