Predator & Dutch duo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hed_Honcho

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. I have finally moved and have a room for my statues :)
I will be updating slowly but surely as I get time to unpack my statues and find a home for them. I have yet to decide how I will eventually display them but am leaning towards some sort of besta set up I think.

First up is the first Sideshow piece I ever bought - Bruce the shark maquette. My favourite piece of my humble collection. He is just so badass! :rock:

image_4.jpg

image_5.jpg

image_6.jpg

image_7.jpg

image_8.jpg

image_9.jpg

I didn't have any human sacrifices to feed to Bruce so I had to give him a sip of my coke haha!
Need to get frames for all of my autographs and movie posters too :)

Thanks for looking, hopefully more updates to follow this week...

Last edited:
Re: Humble beginnings - Bruce maquette

I had no idea Sideshow made a Jaws statue, looks very good.
Very nice Hed_Honcho, can't wait to see how you display your other statues.

Re: Humble beginnings - Bruce & Predator maquette

Ok so today I set about unpacking my most recent purchase, Predator maquette. The box for this guy is a joke in size! It's a really cool design though so thought I'd share a couple of snaps of the box as they are often overlooked. Predator is one of the best Sideshow pieces ever IMO!

image_11.jpg

image_12.jpg

image_13.jpg

image_14.jpg

image_19.jpg

image_16.jpg

image_17.jpg

image_18.jpg

Just need to restick a couple of the hoses as they have de attached from the chest area.

Might see if I can squeeze my Dutch pf in there too but don't want it too cluttered. If he doesn't fit ok then will have to go in a Besta along with Robocop and T1 terminator. Have had an idea where to stick my 1:2 scale Endoskeleton too :rock:

I am off to Ikea later to hopefully begin a besta set up and maybe some lighting :)

Last edited:
Re: Humble beginnings - Bruce & Predator maquette

Well my trip to Ikea left me even more undecided than I was before haha! Besta / pax / etc. Will have to mull it over some more. Couldn't find any lights I liked so will have a hunt online for those. Any how I had a bit more spare time and so I thought it was time to get the big guy out... My T2 1:2 Endo :rock I got this guy well over a year ago but simply did not have the space until now!
No pics of the box as HCG just did it plain black and it's the size of a washing machine haha!

I got him from Sideshow and so he is one of the 'remoulds'. I am really happy with him. Sadly I did not have x6 batteries to get the light up features working. Will get some tomorrow. He's not quite the same without those eery red eyes haha!

image_20.jpg

image_22.jpg

image_23.jpg

Thanks for looking

Re: Humble beginnings - Bruce maquette

I had no idea Sideshow made a Jaws statue, looks very good.
Very nice Hed_Honcho, can't wait to see how you display your other statues.

I know, he doesn't seem to get much love on the forums, I think he's great though! Thanks for looking!

Re: Humble beginnings - Bruce & Predator maquette - HCG 1:2 Endo

Humble beginnings?? With a Predator maquette!?!? I'm totally envious!

Hahaha I only recently managed to track one down and is my latest addition. I guess I meant humble in terms of quality/style of set up compared to some of the amazing set ups people have on here for us to marvel at.

:clap Nice to see your collection on here.

As i've just mentioned in another thread, those wires should be hanging loose. they've been disconnected to remove the Bio :D

Love the 1:2 Endo.

Ah great that makes total sense with the bio, I hadn't thought of that! Thanks!

The Endo is badass :rock Will have some batteries for him later too.

Will try and get Dutch out later to face his nemesis also...

My mrs nearly #hit herself earlier when she went in that room as she didn't know I had set up Predator - who she hates with a passion haha!

Cheers for looking

Hey Benny boy! Damn you got me drooling over that 1/2 Scale Endo!! I'm still trying to own that piece using my Reward Points but have to wait for them all to clear first before I can cover the cost...in the meantime, the fact that Sideshow are planning to announce a new 1/4 Scale Maquette could put a spanner in the works and therefore scrapping my idea to get the 1/2 scale but that totally depends on how cool the new 1/4 scale one is ;)

Once again Ben, thanks for selling me your MKI Maquette mate...you know its gone to a good home and I think you'll like the pics I've taken of it next to my 1/2 Scale MKI :rock MKI update coming soon mate :)

The 1:2 endo is a great piece Andy you need to get one!!! I will take some more pics of him later when I have some batteries to tempt you!

I do hear what you are saying with the forth coming 1:4 endo. I will be getting it to accompany my other terminator pf's as I see my 1:2 endo as a standalone piece.

No worries with the mk1, it is a superb piece! I look forward to seeing him with you're 1:2 version :rock:

Had to bust out the Duracells for this guy :rock:

Although my camera battery went flat and I can't find the charger :gah: so had to use iphone for pics.

image_24.jpg

image_25.jpg

image_26.jpg

So very still work in progress but have managed to liberate Dutch from his box :rock:

image_28.jpg

image_27.jpg

image_29.jpg

image_30.jpg

image_31.jpg

image_32.jpg

Prime One Optimus Prime is on the horizon, hopefully shipping on 25th April. My disappointment of the delays has now turned to excitement so really looking forward to receiving Optimus now.

Need some frames for my movie posters now so hopefully the next update I can give a full room shot once I've cleared the boxes haha!

Back