• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT - Batman or Joker TDK UK/EU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Setalight

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was late starting collecting HT and completely missed out on all the Batman's and Joker's from TDK, is anyone selling either and willing to ship to the UK?

Setalight

Re: HT - Batman or Joker TDK

Hey guys,

I was late starting collecting HT and completely missed out on all the Batman's and Joker's from TDK, is anyone selling either and willing to ship to the UK?

Setalight
Hi im selling Hot toys 1/4 scale dark knight £340 plus shipping......i also live in the UK Leicestershire

Thanks David,

That's probably too much for me to pay atm, was really looking for 1/6 scale.

I had a look through but it is hard to find UK sellers without going through every single advertisement (would be much easier if we had a EU sale area).

Very true - maybe add to the title of the thread with UK or something too, might attract European members who are selling

Thanks for the advice, will update now.

Edit - how do you edit the title?

click edit post on your first post and then click go advanced it should be at the top :wave

Back