Finally I Have Snow, so Where's My Snowbunny?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koipond

Freaked Out
Reaction score
After months of no snow, it's starting to look like winter outside. So now that I actually have snow, where is Snowbunny Padme?

koipond said:
After months of no snow, it's starting to look like winter outside. So now that I actually have snow, where is Snowbunny Padme?

are you serious? You can have all the snow here in north dakota because I can surely do without it. heheh :cool:

No snow in southern PA? Try NE PA and then Central PA. NO SNOW! This isnt winter, may as well move to CA... anyway, yea where is this Padme figure that won a poll and we were told we would see a making of type thing as she was made? At this point we probably won't see her until after Comic Con.

nash said:
are you serious? You can have all the snow here in north dakota because I can surely do without it. heheh :cool:
I live in San Antonio so we haven't had significant snow in over 20 years.

You are welcome to come to Colorado and take some of our snow.
deep_at-at.jpg

-theropod

Nash, would it be mean if I said I was headed to your other home the end of next week?:monkey3

Captain Aldeggon, It has been freezing here, your not really missing much, well except the weather reports that seem like the world is ending.:lol

Well, I'm from Connecticut so I grew up in tons of snow and cold.... but it certainly has been cold as heck here in Burbank this past few days. Yikes!

I admit I'm really interested to see her. Though she'sgonna look weird being the only Clone Wars figure. I mean there's Assajj but she goes with the Sith too. I guess it'll be like having Han as the only figure from Empire.

Here's hoping we get an AOTC Anakin soon, with interchangeable right arm of course, to go along with her.

I dont know about Burbank but it was litteraly freezing last night in Long Beach. The grass was frozen and was still 41 at 8:30 AM.

Normally the over night lows are about 45 at the worst.

pst... freezing point is about 32 degress. Or is that just for water? lol 41 though isnt that bad. If thats as low as it got here, I wouldnt mind it. Also this may be random.. but when its fall there, do the trees still stay green? Someone asked me about that and I honestly didnt know.

About Padme though, I wish she would come already.

I know freezing is 32 and I just looked at 2 am it was 30, which is why the grass was frozen. As far as Fall it depends on the tree. Some will drop leaves and some stay green year round. It also depends on the weather I mean in October I was still surfing in trunks and a short sleve wetsuit top.

Back