• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I want Doom PF for Gray Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk is getting lonely. He needs a Doom friend!

So much for getting one for around $500. A regular just sold for $700 on eBay. :monkey2

Didn't the Doom Exclusive have a second chance on SS's site?

I know, I missed it too :monkey4

Darth Loki said:
Didn't the Doom Exclusive have a second chance on SS's site?

I know, I missed it too :monkey4

I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised. Unfortunately I wasn't collecting Marvel at that time and now I'm SOL.

Fritz said:
Hulk is getting lonely. He needs a Doom friend!

So much for getting one for around $500. A regular just sold for $700 on eBay. :monkey2

Yeah, but that guy's sold a ton of exclusive Sideshow products, even multiples of very rare pieces (read: SCAM!)

I just came here from the Lord of the Rings section which gave me an idea.

Even if your Doctor Doom PF has a crack in it, I'd still be interested in buying it. I don't mind repairing the damage.

Darth Roranous said:
I didn't even see this one. I bet an offer was made. Are you willing to pay a $1000 for the exclusive? I am not prepared for how high these are going. Would you still want the regular?

No I don't want the exclusives. I was hoping to pick a regular up for $500 but it looks like that may not even happen anymore. Maybe I should have just taken LOTRFan up on his offer when he was selling his exclusive. :monkey2 Oh well, maybe I'll just get discouraged eventually and sell all my Marvel PF's. It's not like it would be the first time I've done something like that. :wacky

Fritz said:
No I don't want the exclusives. I was hoping to pick a regular up for $500 but it looks like that may not even happen anymore. Maybe I should have just taken LOTRFan up on his offer when he was selling his exclusive. :monkey2 Oh well, maybe I'll just get discouraged eventually and sell all my Marvel PF's. It's not like it would be the first time I've done something like that. :wacky
I wouldn't get too discouraged. If you can't find a Doom I would just move on. There will be more Doom like PF's in the future. I should have tried for that Doom too but I wasn't even all that interested then. I saw it and I was like that is just way too much. :rotfl

Fritz said:
... Oh well, maybe I'll just get discouraged eventually and sell all my Marvel PF's. It's not like it would be the first time I've done something like that. :wacky
Oh and if you do decide to get rid of your Marvel PF's give me a ring first please:cool:

Looks like you're right. I guess I'll just have to hope that someone lists one for $450 BIN again and I'm the first person to see it. :lol

Back