Hi everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackWidow89

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am BlackWidow89 (real name is Courtney). I have been collecting action figures ever since I was the age of 10. Never really got into Hot Toys until just recently. I knew that they were awesome, but I just could not get myself to buy one. I would rather buy Hasbro Marvel Legends or Mattel DC Universe figures, but now I got that out of my system. I also collect Tonner dolls. Actually got some really cool custom made ones done. I do have some Kotobukiya statues, like the ArtFX+ statues of the Justice League and Avengers. I mainly buy the DC and Marvel bishoujos. I can't wait to start collecting Hot Toys and maybe branch out and get a Sideshow statue.

Welcome. I've found Hot Toys to be the gateway drug to PF's. That first Hot Toys Black Widow was the toughest sell for me. Now I'm justifying XM pieces to myself. Be smart and have fun!

Welcome. I've found Hot Toys to be the gateway drug to PF's. That first Hot Toys Black Widow was the toughest sell for me. Now I'm justifying XM pieces to myself. Be smart and have fun!

I've had someone say that to me before. So far, it's all about the 1/6 for me. Just got 230 of them, which is a problem!!

Get ready for a full collection and an empty bank account, BlackWidow89!! :thud:

Hello and :welcome1: to the board :wave

Watch those Hot Toys figures....they become very addictive, very fast! :lol

Back