24...duh duh....duh duh...duh duh....(spoilers!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
24 (spoilers!)

So what did anybody think of tonights two hour 24? I personally loved the first four episodes, with the last having the greatest ending of any episode I have ever seen

Last edited:
Re: 24...duh duh....duh duh...duh duh....

Awesome! Can't wait for tomorrow.

I loved Jacks Vampire scene in episode 1.

Episode four the greatest ending ever???

Wow... better than finding out Nina was bad???... Or when terri died???... Or when CTU blew up???... Or when Ryan Chappelle was shot in the head???... Or when Edgar died???... Or when we found out President Logan was a bad guy???....

I can't wait

congerking said:
So what did anybody think of tonights two hour 24? I personally loved the first four episodes, with the last having the greatest ending of any episode I have ever seen

What do you mean the first 4? Only the first 2 aired tonight!

BTW the first two were killer! I love 24!

Maybe I'm in the minority, but except for a couple of scenes, I wasn't "wowed" like I was hoping. It seemed too "been there, done that" to me...

lcummins said:
Maybe I'm in the minority, but except for a couple of scenes, I wasn't "wowed" like I was hoping. It seemed too "been there, done that" to me...

Ditto here.

Fubeca said:
What do you mean the first 4? Only the first 2 aired tonight!

BTW the first two were killer! I love 24!
The first four episodes have been on the internet for a while now.

Missed the first two due to power outage and tonight I have to attend a meeting. This sucks!

JohnyBoo said:
Missed the first two due to power outage and tonight I have to attend a meeting. This sucks!
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Giant Chicken said:
I loved Jacks Vampire scene in episode 1.

Episode four the greatest ending ever???

Wow... better than finding out Nina was bad???... Or when terri died???... Or when CTU blew up???... Or when Ryan Chappelle was shot in the head???... Or when Edgar died???... Or when we found out President Logan was a bad guy???....

I can't wait

Better than ALL THAT!!! And, if you bought the 5th season of 24, you got the first four episodes of season 6. So the first 4 episodes have been around for a while

This is one of those series that I wish I would have been onboard for from the beginning. I must admit I have never watched an entire episode of 24..... I am so ashamed... :monkey2

DarkArtist81 said:
This is one of those series that I wish I would have been onboard for from the beginning. I must admit I have never watched an entire episode of 24..... I am so ashamed... :monkey2
And you should be.

Bannister said:
And you should be.

I shall now carry my sword with me into the wilderness and fall on it, ending my shame and taking what honor I have left... to the grave..:rip

:D

It wasn't until Season 4 that I really got into the show, but tonight was just amazing.

Thank the maker for Tivo - it's up against Heroes next week...

I noticed earlier that Curtis was not part of the regular cast for the season, but was just listed as a guest star. So I was prepared for a brief visit from him this season.

I was really hoping that the dad who had to deliver the package wouldn't get shot. I guess my wish was granted!!

tomandshell said:
I noticed earlier that Curtis was not part of the regular cast for the season, but was just listed as a guest star. So I was prepared for a brief visit from him this season.

I was really hoping that the dad who had to deliver the package wouldn't get shot. I guess my wish was granted!!

. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Well... I guess that was a pretty big ending... Curtis alone would have been a big ending but to have several blocks of L.A. go up....

I thought it was cool to see Jack break down... they have done a pretty good job in reminding us that he is human.

Can't wait for next week, not only do we get a new episode of 24 but Prison Break is back.

Back