Just joined

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wamphyri13

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just joined the forum today. Discovered it a couple months ago looking up photos on the web regarding Hot Toys figures.
When I first discovered Hot Toys figures, I couldn't believe the detail. Or the price! Missed out on some good figures, but decided
last year to join SSC and use their Flex Pay. As most of you already know, that was a big mistake. Financially anyway. lol
Since starting last year, I've collected mostly Iron Man because the detail on the various armors was astounding. The first sculpt
that made me aware of Hot Toys was Bruce Lee. It was amazingly life like. So now I'm buying Toys again.
I currently have in my possession
Mark VII
Mark XX
Mark XXXIII
Mark XXXVI
Mark XLII
Workshop Accessories
The Mechanic and
a cobbled together Armor Testing Workshop
Being delivered over the next few weeks will be
Mark XXXIX (ordered 01/03/14 lol)
Captain America Winter Soldier 2 Pack
Mark XXII Hot Rod and
Tony Stark Arc Reactor Creation
Still on pre-order
Mark XLI Bones
Mark XXV Striker
Mark III Die Cast
Mark III Construction
Mark XLIII AoU
Captain America AoU
I've bought and sold a used Mark V and a used Mark IV Special Projects. I'm waiting for the AoU Black Widow, and I've seen a couple pics of Mark XXX Blue Steel, so that will probably be an exclusive. Also hoping (like most of you) they do Mark XL Shotgun. There were also a couple of other armors shown on SSC for the HPP Hall of Armor that looked interesting. Including what looked like a 1/6 scale Hologram Armor.
As you can see by the list, I'm in deep. :D
Ryan

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Ryan!
wavesmile.gif

Back