Stunning RuPaul Statue by Tweeterhead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Atreides

Super Freak
Reaction score
:yess: Amazing!

GREAT-RU-800.jpg

It doesn't seem so shocking to me that this kind of thing would exist, and even be popular. Guy had more than one TV show I think, and is probably the most well known drag queen this side of J. Edgar Hoover. Sculpt looks pretty good to me.

That's a tough sculpt to pull off. It has to be feminine but at the same time still look like a man. They did a good job.

Geez, there's a whole lotta' sour comments over the subject matter here. Whether you like RP or not you can't deny that Trevor Grove knocked it out of the park (again).

Trevor did do a great job with this. I would have to question the marketability of the subject matter - but perhaps Tweeterhead can open up a whole new market and create new collectible fans. And THAT is something I wholeheartedly support.

And let's please keep posts and comments respectful and PG-13. You don't like it, we get it - move along.

That HS is killer. Not a statue I'll buy but can't deny the quality sculpt.

Also, I'm not surprised that something like this was produced. RuPaul has a HUGE following. Not terribly difficult to believe that some of them are collectors. It'll sell.

I could care less if he is a he she or it.
I think it's just Really Odd cause Rupaul is essentially a Reality Star / TV Host?
It'd be like a Snooki Statue or a Ellen Statue being made?
Just seems like a real odd persona to be made into a highend collector's statue?

RuPaul is THE drag queen of our generation as well as a media genius. It's pretty awesome that they made a statue of her.

I showed my wife and she loved it and we bought it. Much like the way she introduced me to her enjoyment of RuPaul and her show, I shared with her my enjoyment of figures. Now we both have something that intersects and are pretty excited about it. So my shelves of figures can now be our shelves.

Back