hello

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad_seed

Freakalicious
Reaction score
hey. Just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm ashleigh. I'm 26 and i live in Australia. I've joined this forum because i'd love to meet new people and i like to see other people's collections and have a chat about nerdy stuff. I collect mainly hot toys,sideshow, statues etc:wave

I would definitely be down for a Nick Cave figure as part of a 'musicians' display :duff

nickcave.jpg

Hey, greetings from NYC, hope you enjoy your stay! :duff

So, which figures/statues do you currently have?

thanks for making me feel welcome :p
i actually want a nick cave figure. maybe someone talented could make one!

I have mostly batman related statues. I have two busts, the joker, batman PF, harley..going to get catwoman, poison ivy, batgirl and the michael keaton bats PF. I also have a black widow, hellboy PF, an alien and predator bust, avatar, terminator, deadpool, punisher..a hulk bust

Sideshow and hot toys - i collect mostly marvel and dc but i have a lot of terminator and predators. my favourites in my collection are my godfathers, scarface and american psycho figure. I also love horror so i'm trying to track down the old sideshow figures :p

I have all of the HT batmobiles and i'm going to turn my spare room into a mini bat cave when i have the time and money

hey. Just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm ashleigh. I'm 26 and i live in Australia. I've joined this forum because i'd love to meet new people and i like to see other people's collections and have a chat about nerdy stuff. I collect mainly hot toys,sideshow, statues etc:wave

Think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts...

Back