Nightbreed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamgroot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey just wondering if there would be any interest from anyone if there was a whole line of statues of all the characters from my breed premium format style?

There were rumors a television series based off Nightbreed was in development after the new DVD was released. There may be figures yet!

I'm a fan of Clive Barker's writing and Nightbreed is a cool movie with some great character designs. But not sure I'd be interested in any figures. But you never know.

I'm watching this for the first time it's been on my backlog for a bit.

20 mins in and I'm hooked. I'm enjoying the hell out of its premise.

How are other CB films (excl hellraiser)?

One of the best movies ever. I guess I watched the cabal cut since it was 2 hrs.

Peloquin was my favorite. Decker and Boon were awesome themselves. Entire cast was great.

I'm watching this for the first time it's been on my backlog for a bit.

20 mins in and I'm hooked. I'm enjoying the hell out of its premise.

How are other CB films (excl hellraiser)?

One of the best movies ever. I guess I watched the cabal cut since it was 2 hrs.

Peloquin was my favorite. Decker and Boon were awesome themselves. Entire cast was great.

Honestly it's hit and miss with films based on his work but Dread was pretty good, Midnight Meat Train was okay, Rawhead Rex was terrible, Book of Blood was interesting, Lord of Illusions was pretty cool, Candyman is effing awesome, and there's a buch of sequels and I'm sure even films I haven't seen yet.

Back