NECA Potter pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, those are pretty good looking... especially the dementor. Looks like they are transferring the quality of the busts into their figure line.

congerking said:
I agree, can't wait for the whole line to come out.

After the first wave, the only figures I'd really NEED are Snape, Both Dumbledores, the DatDA teachers, and Sirius. Great first wave. Very dark and more adult collector aimed. The variant Death Eaters are also well done with not just being a simple head swap, but also hands. Makes them look like two completely new figures. I hope the Dementor has a clear thing to hold him up or another clever way to have him float. Would be cool if Harry and Voldemort have connecting bases and/or wand beams.

What is nice with Neca is that if a figure sells, they'll make a 12'' and/or a 18'' of it. Great Customizers will be able to put a 12'' Neca head to a Sideshow Body,like some have done with the 12'' jack Sparrow by Neca.

What are these made out of? Vinyl or fully sculpted resin of some kind

Either way, they look very good!

DarthRamuk said:
Impressive likeness! My fav are Voldemort & the Dementor!

Anyone has any idea when they would be available for pre-order?

They already are. Places like CornerStoreComics and AmazingToyz already have them up. They should be available in stores like FYE, Hot Topic, and perhaps ToysRUs.

They said they will be releasing a cemetary box set shortly after the first series though. So I might wait to see if the Harry and Voldemort in that set come with anything more than the singles.

Buttmunch said:
They already are. Places like CornerStoreComics and AmazingToyz already have them up. They should be available in stores like FYE, Hot Topic, and perhaps ToysRUs.

They said they will be releasing a cemetary box set shortly after the first series though. So I might wait to see if the Harry and Voldemort in that set come with anything more than the singles.

Cool deal. Should get my a$$ goingand order, thanks.

They ARE very nice. Space issues force me to think long and hard about getting these. Am prolly gonna stick only with the busts from GG for now. (and please somebody make sure I don't get to see these in person at the Con....it will be hard not to cave)

Wetanut said:
They ARE very nice. Space issues force me to think long and hard about getting these. Am prolly gonna stick only with the busts from GG for now. (and please somebody make sure I don't get to see these in person at the Con....it will be hard not to cave)

You say to make sure you go by and look at them? :lol Just ribbing ya Rumi. :D

Back