Premium Format Superman Premium Format Issues-Advice?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsetgo

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey Guys & Gals,

I just ordered a Superman PF after realizing I had a gap in my collection. Does the glue run over in the picture below? I'm pretty pissed and am wondering the thoughts of the community if I should return this or even if I should be upset.

Thoughts?

TC 773073 Issues 1.jpg

Hey Guys & Gals,

I just ordered a Superman PF after realizing I had a gap in my collection. Does the glue run over in the picture below? I'm pretty pissed and am wondering the thoughts of the community if I should return this or even if I should be upset.

Thoughts?

View attachment 167406

You paid X…whenever you're not happy send them an email or call them..what harm can it do? No one can tell you if something is acceptable or not bcz at the end of the day u r the one looking @ it all the time…I'd say ask for a replacement though since that was the original ?

That pic is too small, I can't see for sure to help make a determination. Is there white at the bottom of the emblem, is that the glue you are talking about? They would not replace my body on my EX when I had small black dots on the S, so they may just offer a small partial refund or you can just send it back and try again. You don't lose anything except time.

1) yea, pic is hard to tell. Looks fine to me from what I can see.
2) this the same Superman piece that other are discussing else where (SF)? Because they show and are asking about a badly done S symbol. But here it doesnt look nearly as bad as that other one.

Back