JonZ's Collection/Theater Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonZ

Super Freak
Reaction score
Have been collecting statues for about 14 years and have only been able to open them to check and make sure nothing was broken, snap a few pics, and then box them back up for storage due to limited space. Now that we have a bigger house, I was finally able to get a room to call my Theater Room. The room is still a work in progress, but I had some custom shelves built in for a wall unit so I could finally display my statue collection. The guy who built them knocked them out of the park. They are built out of knotty pine and run just over 8 feet tall and are just under 19 feet long...At some point, I hope to get a corner shelf built in the room because I would really like to display Creature so his entire base can be seen. Hope you enjoy the pics and thanks for looking!

DSC03276_zpsf7aa34c5.jpg

DSC03275_zps80d1b6e0.jpg

DSC03274_zpsb2c0a300.jpg

DSC03273_zpsc99e4fa2.jpg

DSC03272_zpsacffe6d4.jpg

Last edited:
awesome set up, must be great playing video games and watching movies, and looking at that awesome collection

Thanks guys! It killed me having these boxed up for so long...(the Ronculus Gizmo and Stripe were the longest at 14 years lol) but unpacking them all and finally setting them up was really awesome. The wife even enjoyed helping on each one and also in deciding which statue went where.

Love it. Everything look so neat. Looks like you need more space now hahaha

Thanks for the kind words...and yes, I definitely need more space LOL! One good thing about being low on room is that it will limit which statues I buy in the future and really make me think about if I want them or not. I think my bank account and my wife will be happy about that one LOL!

I've thought about both actually. The guy that built the shelves for me told me he made the top sets so they could have glass door added to them if we/or anyone would ever want to add them down the road. I've looked at the led strips for lighting, but don't know if I'll go that route or not. The doors will probably be a definite thing to look into though...either that or ALOT of time spent dusting is ahead of me LOL!

Back