STAR WARS - Legendary Yoda Sneak Peek Spin Master Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spin Master Toys makes a lot of bargain priced stuff for WalMart. I don't see a high-end collectable coming from them.

Interesting, anything yoda is cool...

Eeh. Mostly, but not always. There's a lot of licensed crap out there with Yoda's face stuck on.

Why do I think this is a mechanical, plastic Yoda that swings his lightsaber at things? If so -not interested.

Eeh. Mostly, but not always. There's a lot of licensed crap out there with Yoda's face stuck on.

Why do I think this is a mechanical, plastic Yoda that swings his lightsaber at things? If so -not interested.

Hehehe, that's true actually. Companies really pimp yoda out.

That's probably exactly what it is...lol

Video of Spin Master's Legendary Yoda interactive toy, SRP of $179.95. Yoda can move, listen to and interact with the player, and has interchangeable accessories that change his demeanor. A lightsaber can be attached to Yoda's hand for warrior training.

Video of Spin Master's Legendary Yoda interactive toy, SRP of $179.95. Yoda can move, listen to and interact with the player, and has interchangeable accessories that change his demeanor. A lightsaber can be attached to Yoda's hand for warrior training.

Pretty cool. Not sure about the spinning though.

I've seen this in person and up close. Definitely need a lot of space because he moves a lot but I'd say it's about 16 inches or so from what I remember. Pretty cool though but not sure for $180.

BBTS has this up for over $200. They say it's 16 inches, so that would be an accurate memory. I think it looks kind of cool. Does all sorts of things (force blast for example). The main thing, it looks like a good likeness of Yoda.

Wish I had toys like that as a kid!

Toys R us has this now for $99. Pretty awesome piece. I would of loved this as a kid, although I love it now. I was impressed with it.

I got this for $80 Canadian dollars from Amazon (1 day special) for my son.

What an AMAZING toy. It made everyone (including my wife) smile from ear to ear.

I could not recommend it enough at around $100.

Back