Star Wars Poll at Sideshow soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

Viking28

PLUS, the company has said they will run a poll on their site so that fans can vote which character from the Expanded Universe they'd like to see made.

If the vid games are considered EU, I'd like to see a character from from Knights of the Old Republic I and II. Malak, Juhani, Bastilla, Visas, etc.:rock

I just hope that the EU characters are not made into 1/4 pieces. There's NO WAY I would buy one of those. No matter how much peer pressure there is. :poke

I believe the EU is only being considered for the 12" line which will be deeper and broader than any line Sideshow has ever done before.

The books, comics, video games, cartoons are all considered EU.

Attachments

• 28354.jpg
    28354.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 28386.jpg
    28386.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 111
What is really worrying me, as happy as i am to see the 12" SW line, is that it will be the nail in the coffin to all other 12" lines. Buffy, POTA, Bond, Universal Monsters, Newline Monsters, Military Figures: ONLY 1 announcement in all these lines made at SDCC (Drusilla). All of these lines seem to be over or that their future is "foggy". It is very upsetting IMO. And with the amount of characters fans will want from the SW line, who will be left to work on all these other lines that alot of us are collecting??? Just a thought.

A word of encouragement Gil -

Don't take the lack of announcements/debuts at SDCC as a bad sign necessarily... There are still plenty of figures in the lineup for many of our current licenses, such as the ones you mentioned. Sideshow's marketing plan has varied a bit since last years show, the display is a bit more low-key intentionally... There will be more announcements in the coming months.

:wave

Expanded Universe..:\ I would rather them release another miner charactor, from the films.

re

I would rather them release another miner charactor, from the films.

Aayla Secura began her life as an EU character, so why not her? :p :D

As they brought Quilan Vos out of the shadows for ROTS, I would like to see that one.

Re: re

I have a very strong feeling that the most requested EU character that will win the vote will be Mara Jade.
So you better start getting prepared to sculpt another red head Andy! :p
By the way, will this be based on a realistic portrayal based on the EU artwork, or will a specific person or a parts of specific people be used as reference to make the portrait?

Brant said the poll should be up around the end of this month or early August.

From the Prequels and Expanded Universe- Mace Windu, Quin Lon Vos, the Tusken Jedi A'Sharad, Cin Drallig, and Serra Hetto.

Back