I've just been handed this urgent and horrifying news story...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swingman24

Freaked Out
Reaction score
...I'm addicted to collecting!

I've been looking into this hobby for a few months and at the first of the year I pulled the trigger and bought my first statue and like that I had the bug. I was in my lcs and they had SSC reg Deadpool PF and went for it. And today I ordered the Apocalypse PF. I know this figure has had a great many issues but if it comes out right it's too great to pass up. I don't expect to see another Apocalypse figure released from anyone for awhile with the exception of a possible XM release and that's too rich for my blood. Also, Apocalypse is my fav Marvel baddie.

So, the long and short of it is that I might be late to the party but I have arrived. Look forward to collecting and conversing in the future.

Thanks!

Yeah. Apocalypse is freaking awesome! But I've learned to to temper my excitement with X-Men films. They just don't have the same feeling as the their comic book counterparts. Now, having said that DoFP was badass.

Back